I remember some board member's post a loooooonnnnng time ago, about not getting good dolls & the CS reps made special notes with the replacement order for the dolls to be checked before they were send out. I don't remember if it worked, but it sounds worth a try. I was a bit upset when I had ordered some dolls (they looked gray- but I got a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] CS person & ended up just keeping them), so I ended up calling a personal shopper at AGPNY for my dd's Josefina & really stressed what a bad run I'd had & asked her to really try to pick out a beautiful one. When she arrived, the PS had indeed done so & Josefina was (& is) beautiful. I think I really could have sent back the 3 dolls that have 'issues', but they are being played with very heavily - & let's face it they wouldn't be in perfect condition now anyway. At least my daughters [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] them & are not afraid of playing with them inorder to keep them perfect [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]